I remember one time when my dad came to visit me. I was a single working girl at that time. I made him breakfast one morning – biscuits and gravy. As we sat down and he took his first bite, he commented – “Mmmm. These are just like your mother’s biscuits.” A rather obvious statement I thought. Where did he think I learned to make them?
My recipes and cooking techniques come from of course my mother – Maggie’s granddaugther. Like Maggie, she rarely measures anything. So, like mother like daughter. I am the same way. I list my recipes here. Many of the measurements are estimates of what I typcially toss in, so if you try one feel free to adjust for yourself.
Recipe Box Pages:
List of Recipes by Type:
- Allergy Friendly Banana Blueberry Carrot Muffins – dairy, egg, and sugar free
- Spiced Harvest Bread – dairy, egg, and sugar free
- Sourdough Waffles
- No Knead Sourdough Sandwich Loaf
- Orange Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookies
- Banana Chocolate Chip Baby Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Sourdough Batter Bread
- Lemon Blueberry Bunny Cake
- 5-Minute Biscuit Bread
- Orange Spice Chocolate Cake
- Garlic Herb Sourdough Batter Bread
- Banana Chocolate Chip Sourdough Batter Bread
- Minimalist Pancakes – Allergy Friendly!
- Apple Cinnamon Sourdough Batter Bread
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Frosting
- More to come….